Phone number Private Email: sameer.professor@gmail.com

Thursday 28 November 2013

Full Body Reiki Healing procedure

18:09

Share it Please
A lot of readers have been mailing me for this. So here is easy step by step Reiki full body 75 minute self healing session for you.

The procedure:
A.Sit comfortably. Say, I invoke all Reiki masters and gurus,all gods and goddesses and all angel guides to bless me,help me and guide me.
B.Rub your hands a few times to sensitize them.say, reiki flow and charge my hands to heal myself. Your palms will get some sensation or warmth.

C. Place your hands on the points below, starting from eyes, the number 1 point.

1. Eyes [After this point is done, move one hand to one ear, and THEN the other hand to the other ear. Do not abruptly move both hands together so that the flow of gentle energy is maintained. Same goes for all points.] Count 1001 to 1180 slowly (makes 3 minutes assuming 1 count takes one second). Do the same counting on every point you are healing.
2. Ears
3. Jaws
4. Temples
5. Back of the head
6. Forehead and back head
7.Throat and neck
8. Thymus and heart chakra
9. Solar plexus and naval (being healed in above picture)
10. Sacral chakra and root chakra
11. Lungs
12. Liver and spleen
13. Intestines
14. Leg joints
15. Shoulders
16. Kidneys
17. Lower back
18. Back of root chakra
19. Arms
20. Thighs
21. Knees
22. Lower legs (calves)
23. Ankles
24. Soles [After this point is healed, say stabilize 3 times, and affirm, I stabilize Reiki at my soles to continue healing until I am completely healed.]
25. Specific point(s) needing healing [Say stabilize 3 times]

The healing ends here.
 

D.Affirm, I am healed and healthy at all the levels of body and mind.
E.Thank your Reiki master and guru, gods and goddesses and angel guides, thank Reiki and yourself.
F.Close the fists and say i stop the Reiki flow from my palms.

 
You are done for the day in only 75 minutes.do it daily for 21 days. Daily or occasionally thereafter.

Same can be done for other people.

Tip: You may use Reiki music which rings a bell after every 3 minutes instead of the counting. Reiki music by Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasiya is one of the most soothing and relaxing music for Reiki self healing.


reading this article right now.

Attract Health, Wealth, Peace, Success, Happiness, Love and Respect. Have a Good Life!
Free Wellness and over-all Well-being Tips by Professor Sameer.

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

2 comments:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. best crystals online

    ReplyDelete